The Republican National Committee is seeking a Copywriter to join the Digital Fundraising team. The ideal candidate has interest in fundraising, writing, and politics. Previous experience in political copywriting is a plus. Additionally, the candidate is interested in being part of a team, collaborating with others, and long-term projects for the grassroots fundraising efforts of the RNC.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Directly reporting to and assisting the Director of Digital Fundraising.
• Creating and writing ground-breaking copy for fundraising SMS, email, landing pages, surveys, and petitions that helps to elect Republicans at every level.
• Managing a dynamic workload of copywriting requests.
• Developing and executing out-of-the-box content ideas in collaboration with the team.
• Previous fundraising copywriting experience is preferred but not required.
• Interest in digital marketing, politics, or fundraising.
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
• A self-starter, able to begin and see through long-term projects.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
• Experience reviewing and optimizing content based on digital metrics is a plus.