Regional Digital Director
The Republican National Committee is looking to hire Digital Directors to join the Digital team. This position will be responsible for setting, executing, and optimizing our digital marketing programs across regions. The position will be based in Washington, D.C., but travel is expected.
This position will give you the opportunity to set digital strategy and work in collaboration to ensure its success. You will be responsible for working closely with the Digital department and other staff supporting the RNC’s mission across the country.
· Create digital fundraising and marketing programs
· Oversee execution of digital strategy
· Contribute to digital marketing collateral, including copywriting and reporting
· Work closely with counterparts to guarantee an integrated digital strategy
· Identify opportunities for digital marketing improvement and innovation
· Respond to the news cycle
· Serve as a digital expert
· Experience setting political digital strategy and overseeing its execution
· Ability to build and maintain relationships across departments
· Proven problem-solving ability
· Developed understating of modern politics. Background in campaign work is a plus
· Strong competencies in analytics, time management and Microsoft Office