State Data Director
- (Multiple states)
- Full Time
- Mid Level
Report to RNC State Director and RNC Regional Political Director
• Work with the RNC State Director and Regional Analytics Director to create, implement, and manage contact universes and data collection efforts.
• Manage the daily volunteer voter contact and field staff universes and surveys including door-to-door and phone.
• Provide training and support to end users on GOP Data Center and other related tools.
• Work with Campaigns, Vendors, and local stakeholders to ensure a smooth transition of data in / data out daily.
• Maintain tracking of daily, weekly, and yearly volunteer voter contact.
• Design custom reporting and research products on behalf of county parties & campaigns.
• Conversant in news and current events, with attention paid to industry trends and new political technologies.
• Research new ways to further state party & campaign data objectives.
Proficient in excel
At least 3 years experience