Front-End Software Engineer
Front-End Web Engineer
We are looking for a talented Front-End Web Software Engineer to join our Technology team. Individuals will be working on large-scale Web applications that will reach tens of millions of users nationwide. Individuals must have a strong passion for web technologies and be willing to work in a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability. If you’re intrigued by these challenges and want to be part of a team that’s working to transform the future—this position is for you.
- Work with the product design team to implement our next generation of products
- Extensive familiarity with web technologies and strives to implement (code) pixel-perfect designs
- Utilization of responsive design and emerging coding and design practices
- Contribute throughout all stages of product design, development, unit testing, and code reviews
- 2+ years of hands-on coding experience to implement Front-End Web UI/UX for large scale web sites
- Experience with jQuery and Responsive CCS frameworks and/or Grid systems like Bootstrap 4/5 and any other notables
- Experience with Handlebars and Django Templating Language
- Experience with Django Web and REST Framework
- Be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and with the UI/UX creative design teams to build a range of front-end web and mobile applications
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis on software and web development
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
- Hybrid working model
We offer very competitive pay with full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Personal Loss Benefits, Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, DC/VA/MD Transit Benefit Program, Vacation, Sick Leave, and several other benefits.