FAM Data Analyst
- Directly reports to the Field Analytics and Metrics Director.
- Responsible for the collection, cleansing, and manipulation of voter registration data from various sources.
- Work closely with the Deputy Field Analytics and Metric Director to create custom reports and dashboards for distribution.
- Individual will have the opportunity to further develop skills in statistical analysis, database management, and report creation.
- Individual will be given autonomy to think creatively and develop products for the broader team.
- Individual will familiarize themselves with state voting laws, historic election results, and trends.
- Individual will interact with state parties and contribute valuable insight stemming from detailed data analysis of voter outreach efforts.
- Clean and manipulate data from various sources, including the organization’s customer relationship management platform, improve efficiency, and make actionable insights within the RNC’s voter outreach programs.
- Individual must be highly motivated with the ability to self-educate and problem solve situations.
- Organization, time management, and ability to hit deadlines on time.
- Be a team player with the ability to maintain a clear head in high-stress situations.
- Experience with basic Microsoft Excel required.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL is preferred but not required.
- Experience with programming tools like Python and/or R is preferred but not required.
- Experience with Tableau is preferred but not required.
- Experience volunteering or working for republican campaign’s preferred but not required.
Apply for this position