We are looking for a talented Data Engineer to join our technology team. The individual will be working on engineering large-scale Data Warehouse, Search Engine applications and ETL processes that will reach tens of millions of users nationwide and will have a huge impact on the future of our country by revitalizing voters coast to coast. Individual must have a strong passion for technology and willing to work in a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in product delivery through the entire SDLC of analysis, design, development, and testing
- Build Data Warehousing, Search Engine and Business Intelligence (BI) applications
- Establish highly-secure ETL processes across multiple data sources and sinks within our ecosystem
- Closely collaborate with Data Analytics, BI, Engineering and DevOps teams
- Consistently perform at the highest levels and bring high energy, confidence, and ambition to work every day
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of strong experience in Data Warehousing and ETL processes
- Demonstrated hands-on solid experience with writing complex DWH SQL and building high volume ETL pipelines and batch process
- Proficient and can code using languages like Python, Java or Scala
- Experience with Amazon Glue or Pentaho Data Integration (PDI), Amazon Redshift, Elastic Stack, Apache - Spark, Flink, Storm is a Big Plus!
- Experience working with the fast moving development team using Agile methodologies
- A minimum of undergrad degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Mathematics or related field
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
- Work location is on-site in Washington D.C. with easy access to public transportation
We offer competitive pay, full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Personal Loss Benefits, Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, DC/VA/MD Transit Benefit Program, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and other benefits.