We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our technology team. The individual must have strong passion for DevOps and Cloud Security and be willing to work in a challenging team environment that promotes personal accountability.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, efficient Web Applications and API products
- Monitor site stability and performance and troubleshoot site issues
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Collaborate with Engineering team to bring new features and services into production
- Develop new and improve existing CI/CD pipelines to automate various stages of our deployments and testing processes
- Proactively follow and meet cloud security best practices and standards for information security and compliance
- Consistently perform at the highest levels and bring high energy, confidence, and ambition to work every day
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of hands-on DevOps and CI/CD Engineering experience supporting large applications
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure environment is a must.
- Strong understanding of Linux systems including networking, storage, virtual machines and release management
- Experience with scripting languages such as BASH, Perl, Python, AWK, SED is a must
- Experience using configuration management tools like Chef or Puppet
- Experience with provisioning infrastructure using CloudFormation or Terraforms is highly desired
- Experience with Containerization like Docker, Kubernetes or Mesos is a Big Plus!
- Experience working with the fast moving development team using agile Scrum Methodology
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree (four-year degree) is required to be considered for this position
- AWS Certification is preferred
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this position
- Work location is on-site at Washington D.C. with easy access to public transportation
We seek talent and in exchange we offer very competitive pay and full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Personal Loss Benefits, Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, DC/VA/MD Transit Benefit Program, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and other employee benefits.