Email Marketing Coordinator
- Full Time
- Entry Level
The Republican National Committee is seeking an Email Marketing Coordinator. The ideal candidate has interest in fundraising and political digital email marketing. Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is not required, but the candidate will be ready to learn the platform. Additionally, the candidate is interested in being part of a team, collaborating with others, and long-term projects for both political and fundraising efforts of the RNC.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Directly reporting to and assisting the Email Director and Deputy Director.
• Sending all digital political and fundraising emails
• Following a fast-paced email send schedule
• Helping track performance to ensure deliverability and maximum email list growth
• Completing other long-term projects to make sure the RNC is supporting the fundraising and political digital teams
• Salesforce experience is preferred but not required
• Interest in digital marketing, politics, or fundraising.
• Strong attention to detail and time management skills
• A self-starter, able to begin and see through long-term projects
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines
• Experience reviewing and optimizing based on digital metrics is a plus.