*** Recruiters/Staffing Agencies, please DO NOT contact us about this Job ***
Front-End (Web UI) Software Engineer
We are looking for a talented Web UI Software Engineer to join our Technology team. Individuals will be working on large-scale Web applications that will reach tens of millions of users nationwide. Individuals must have a strong passion for web technologies and willing to work in a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability. If you’re intrigued by these challenges and want to be part of a team that’s working to transform the future—this position is for you.
- Work with product designs to implement the next generation of our products
- Extensive familiarity with web technologies and strives to implement pixel-perfect designs
- Utilization of responsive design and emerging coding and design practices
- Contribute throughout all stages of product design, development, unit testing, and code reviews
- 1+ years of hands-on coding experience to implement Web UI/UX for a large scale applications
- Experience with React JS, Webpack, TypeScript, and NodeJS is preferred
- Experience with jQuery and Responsive CCS frameworks and/or Grid systems like Bootstrap 3/4 and any other notables
- Knowledge of Django Web Framework is preferred
- Be able to work extremely well in a fast-paced environment and with the UI/UX creative design teams to building a range of front-end web and mobile applications
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering or Any Other related field with a strong emphasis on design, visual design, interaction design, or web design
- Work location is on-site at Washington D.C. with very easy access to DC metro and other public transportation systems
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
We offer very competitive pay with full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Personal Loss Benefits, Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, DC/VA/MD Transit Benefit Program, Vacation, Sick Leave and other benefits.