The Republican National Committee is seeking a creative professional to fill the Multimedia Designer role in Washington, D.C. The position will be in the Digital Department working within the Creative Team. He/she will closely collaborate with members of the team to create design solutions that assist with other departments achieving their goals as we enter the 2022 election cycle.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
• Working closely with other teams in the Digital Department to understand the organization’s needs.
• Conceptualizing design solutions that meet the objectives of the organization.
• Designing for a wide variety of digital projects including websites, infographics, static/animated digital advertisements, email graphics, social media graphics, logo, videos, printed materials, and more.
• Adhering to the organization’s brand standards and guidelines.
• Completing other design tasks as assigned with a quick turnaround.
• 1-3 years of experience working in a graphic design, videographer, or animation role.
• Background in politics, fundraising, or advocacy preferred but not required.
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, AfterEffects).
• Portfolio, demonstrating the spectrum of your design work especially in printed format.
• Thorough understanding of design principles, motion graphics, visual design skills and technical knowledge.
• Extremely detail oriented with strong proofreading skills.
• Strong organizational skills to set priorities, manage time, and quickly locate files or other creative assets
• Ability to receive constructive criticism and change direction when needed.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
• Experience reviewing and optimizing based on digital metrics is a plus.