Front-End Web Developer
We are looking for a talented Front-End Web Developer to join our technology team. The individual will be working on multiple large-scale Web applications that will reach tens of millions of users nationwide and will have a huge impact on the future of our country. Individual must have a strong passion for Front End Web technologies and willing to work in a challenging environment that promotes personal accountability.
- Participate in product delivery through the entire SDLC of analysis, design, writing code and testing
- Strives to build beautiful, pixel-perfect implementation of UI/UX designs provided by designers
- Closely collaborate with Creative Design, Back-End, DevOps, and other teams
- Bring high energy, confidence, and ambition to work every day
- Consistent performance at the highest levels in a dynamic team
- 1+ years of experience in software development to build complex Web UI for large scale applications
- Knowledge of Django Web framework and its templating engine and/or React JS is a BIG plus!
- Ability to build, deploy and test Web UI Front End in a Continuous Integration (CI) environment from GitHub repositories
- Experience working with the fast moving development team using agile Scrum Methodology
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required to be considered for this position, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering/Science/Mathematics or related fields
- Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered
- Work location is on-site at Washington D.C. with easy access to public transportation
We offer competitive pay, full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Personal Loss Benefits, Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Account, Voluntary Short-Term Disability, Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Voluntary Accident Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, DC/VA/MD Transit Benefit Program, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave and other benefits.