- Full Time
- Entry Level
The Republican National Committee is looking for a Graphic Designer to join the organization in Washington, D.C. The position will be in our Digital Department working within the Creative Team. He/she will collaborate closely with other members of the team to create design solutions that assist other departments achieve their goals.
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Working closely with other teams in the Digital Department to understand the organization’s needs.
- Creating design solutions that meet the objectives of the organization.
- Designing for a wide variety of digital projects including websites, infographics, digital advertisements, email graphics, social media graphics, logos and more.
- Adhering to the organization’s brand standards and guidelines.
- Completing other design tasks as assigned.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a graphics design role.
- Background in politics, fundraising, or advocacy preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Portfolio, demonstrating the spectrum of your design work especially in printed format.
- Understanding of design principles, motion graphics, visual design skills and technical knowledge.
- Extremely detail oriented with strong proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills to set priorities and manage time.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and change direction when needed.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Experience reviewing and optimizing based on digital metrics is a plus.
Please include a resume with a link to your portfolio